“GOLDEN MILK” Turmeric Tea
Golden Milk tea is a great way to get the benefits of turmeric daily and its delicious!
- 2 cups of milk of choice (almond, coconut, etc)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper (increases absorption)
- Pinch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup (add more if desired)
- Add the milk to a small pot on the stove and heat on low.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring frequently for a few minutes. Heat mixture but do not bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and strain the mixture through a strainer.
- Froth the top of the milk if desired.
If spilled this mixture may stain countertops. Should this happen, try making a thick paste of baking soda and water and scrub the stain.