- 1 ¾ cups Oat Flour (Roughly 2 ¼ Cups Rolled Oats)
- 4oz (½ Cup) Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 5oz (just over ½ cup) Greek Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
- 3 Very Ripe Bananas (the browner the better)
- Optional Add Ins:
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Top with shredded coconut before baking
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a food processor blend oats until a fine flour texture is formed.
- Melt coconut oii and mix together with coconut sugar in a large bowl. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl mash bananas. Fold the bananas and greek yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before inverting out of the pan onto a plate. Enjoy!
*recipe adapted from Confesssions of a Baking Queen