- 1 ¾ cups Oat Flour (Roughly 2 ¼ Cups Rolled Oats)
- 4oz (½ Cup) Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 5oz (just over ½ cup) Greek Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
- 3 Very Ripe Bananas (the browner the better)
- Optional Add Ins:
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Top with shredded coconut before baking
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a food processor blend oats until a fine flour texture is formed.
- Melt coconut oii and mix together with coconut sugar in a large bowl. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl mash bananas. Fold the bananas and greek yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before inverting out of the pan onto a plate. Enjoy!
*recipe adapted from Confesssions of a Baking Queen
1 cup sweet potato (cooked and mashed)
½ cup any nut butter
¼ cup maple syrup or agave
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup oat flour (you can grind raw oats in a blender)
½ cup chocolate chips (vegan if desired)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with parchment paper
In one bowl, combine sweet potato, nut butter, syrup and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine oat flour and cocoa powder.
Combine all ingredients and mix in chocolate chips.
Transfer to baking pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Top with coconut based whipped topping and enjoy!
2 medium bananas (ripe)
1 1/2 cups rolled or quick oats or a combo of both
1/3 – 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Optional add ins:
Vanilla, cinnamon, shredded coconut, walnuts, raisins
Mash bananas in bowl with back of a fork
Stir in oats and chocolate chips
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes